Practical matters: The right temperature
- Take any red and white wine;
- Pour two ½ glasses of each;
- Cover all four of them with plastic wrap to keep in the wine’s bouquet;
- Put a glass of red and a glass of white in the refrigerator for ½ hour;
- Let the remaining two glasses of red and white wine stand at room temperature;
- Take off the plastic wrap and compare the two pairs, first the whites then the reds.
- Now notice how much more smell or flavor (and less acid and tannin) the wines standing at room temperature seem to have.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: